In the name of Allah..
I lastly admitted..
To be a Muslim is easy,
but to be a TRUE muslim is difficult but not impossible..
One day, I asked a senior of Muslimah..
I : May I know what is the priority of being a true Muslim?
The Sis :
The world of Islam is too large for you to cover all.. If you have the will, go ahead.. But first, you must strenghten your Aqidah and Ibadah.. Bare in mind that you must have a well-defined Aqidah and a TRUE Ibadah.. Only then, you can proceed to the others field..
I : Can you clarify more about the others field that you mentioned?
The Sis :
For example, if you want to preach other Muslims.. Make sure that you are already being a TRUE Muslim.. As the preach task is compulsory for us, we are indirectly need to improve ourselves towards the REAL Muslim.. If you realised in Al-Quran, Allah mentioned that for those who always reminding peoples on doing goodness but they are still doing wrong... They will suffer the punishment of being dishonest !
I : So how am I going to do if I am afraid on advising peoples now?
The Sis :
I suggest you to take it positively.. From now, you must do what ever you advised peoples.. You are the person to be responsible on your words.. So, if you take it in a positive way.. You will still continue advising people but you must be the first person who obey the advice.. Then, you will realised that you are improving yourself..
But, If you take it negatively, you will stop taking care of peoples in front of you.. Your life will full of ignorance on peoples..
I : Okay, sis.. Thanks a lots for your advice..
The Sis : You're welcome..
* * *
A long time after the conversation.. I realised, what The Sis said is true.. I felt it my own.. Before I want to be a TRUE ' pendakwah', me myself need to be a TRUE Muslim.. But, in the mean time.. I should try to preach with peoples.. Experience is also important for me to improve.. Although it is not easy to become a REAL Muslim, but I will not look backwards.. All the best for me and every Muslim..!
Note for Muslim : Try not to shy on discussing our religion issues.. We are Muslims, we should proud to be in the only TRUTH way of life.. (^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment